Orange C16 fer sale.... with disc mounts.... superduper rare

malvernman

Old School Hero
My aged C16 has come back to me and needs to go back out the door.... I sold it to a mate to turn into an Ebike ... so he has stuck motor brackets on it, taken [carefully] the brake bosses off and added brackets for disc brakes.... that is what makes it rare... haha.. he used it on the Malverns and the forks and frame can take discs it seems without folding up....
Anyway he moved on and I have the frame back but really it is surplus to requirements....

So... open to offers.. starters for £15 ... I'll give it a week for crazy bids to pour in and the highest wins this remarkable machine :LOL: happy to post it... that'd be about £15 or a bit less... collection from Walsall...
24xgw1g.jpg

Needs a firm price mate, ebay's for bidding ;)

Re:

I may possibly be interested in this if no one else feels they are in the queue, or second dibs, or whatever is seen as polite.

I have had a project bike in my head but never built, this could help get it out there :LOL:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":1lqm32ux said:
I may possibly be interested in this if no one else feels they are in the queue, or second dibs, or whatever is seen as polite.

I have had a project bike in my head but never built, this could help get it out there :LOL:

the clamouring hordes haven't descended yet :LOL:

Re:

Ha! :LOL:

Just been doing some measuring, and to be fair it's why my other Orange got sold on - 17" is just too big for me, so I'm going to pass.

Good luck with the sale though, this will make a really interesting and worthy project for someone.... ;)

Back