Orange C-16R Original 1997 Complete Shimano DeOre LX REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with Barney on spending more than it's worth..very easy to do :oops:

Dare I say I was thinking this was more £175-250 territory depending on which way the wind blows

It might be worth chap if you do sell/break, to have a look at completed sales for bikes/parts and also the same things on ebay

This I feel would be able to help you price things in a fashion that might see your item/items being priced to sell

If your unsure of the bikes value or the parts another good price resource is ..how much is my xyz worth

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... start=3090

I hope you do find the seller your asking for and wish you well in any future sales

Re: Orange C-16R Original 1997 Complete Shimano DeOre LX RED

cipolinni":10fntdb3 said:
Reduction
£500 O.V.N.O

If you do split, i am after some parts, especially the hot rod bars :) I have my second C16R which is taking shape slowly but surely :)

Jussa :)

Oh, much as I don't like vulturing, I'd be interested in the seastpost, stem and bars if no go for Jussa :p Maybe a couple of otehr little bits too :)

Carlos":bdf6993p said:
Oh, much as I don't like vulturing, I'd be interested in the seastpost, stem and bars if no go for Jussa :p Maybe a couple of otehr little bits too :)

Feel free to barter, ive just secured a set of Silver Hot Rods for my second C16R build :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back