Orange Aluminium 'O' frame for sale. *Price drop 7/11*

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello all. I recently got a couple of complete Alu 'O's with the plan of making one bike out of the best bits of the two. For sale I have the second best frame.

It has been repainted at some point in a tough looking black coat that almost feels like plastic to touch. The over all condition is pretty good but it does have a ding on the top tube and seat stay. The price reflects this. ;)

It's 19" c to t on the seat tube and the top tube is 22" c to c. The headset is not included but I might be able to find one if required. The bottom bracket is included but has seen better days.

I'm looking for £30 posted to the UK for it but as always feel free to make me an offer. More info and pictures available on request. :cool:

Must resist................must resist...............AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

if someone buys my GT i could get this lol.

PM'd

Want to know about dings, I also need to find out if I can get hold of 1-1/4" forks
:LOL:

Got and Alu-O forks to fit < whistles >

Hmm, been looking for a new Orange project. Keep missing them on eBay though.... Might be interested [goes to check behind sofa for pocket money]

Kind of want to keep the forks but might be forced to let them go. You can always get a 1 18th reducer ;)

Open to any offers on this and will post better pics of the dings tomorrow.

Back