On the scrounge!

development_cycle

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all,

trying to finish a bike for my son for Chrimbo and just found a broken rear mech and a missing cable guide under the BB!

Any chance anyone's got a 7 speed rear mech they don't want, and one of those plastic under BB cable guides knocking about?

Ideally a short or medium cage rear mech as it's for a kids bike, but tell me what you've got, and as for the cable guide it only needs to include the front mech, but obviously anything that includes that will do.

Cheers

i'll have a spare bb guide at work for sure, i'll take some snaps of what i've got on wednesday and put them in here - see if they would be any good. :)

That would be great buddy, has a front mech but only noticed yesterday that there waqs no cable guide. If you have one that is only for front mech as rear mech goes over top tube that would be great, otherwise anything that can accomodate a front mech will do.

Just a rear mech now. Anyone got something hanging around taking up space?

don't want anything for them. Just want them to be of use to someone for a retro bike. Let me know what freewheel you have .
oops! :oops:

this one
rx100rearmech.jpg

That looks perfect buddy, I'll take it. It's a 7 speed kids block, no idea of the ratios, would need to count at the weekend. Guessing no more than 28 on big but not 100%.

cchris2lou":cwt0crcm said:
I have some shimano under bb cables if needed .

Cheers buddy, I may take you up on that. Whilst I'm waiting on Granville, what do you have? Any of them just for front mech cable only?

Back