On a lighter note, cheese

jonnyboy666":3khm3mps said:
as long as it's not that rotten stilton, makes me wanna vom everywhere, just the smell!

cheese on toast, little bit of brown sauce . . . mmm :D

Double Gloucester seems to make the best cheese on toast, from past experience.

David

just had cheese on toast with my 18 month old boy. we both had sriracha sauce and cathedral cheddar. win!

Blue cheese, as I am used to mould, but seriously, yes I am used to mould, and yes I like mouldy cheese, Shropshire Blue being a favourite.

silverclaws":1m9gailp said:
Blue cheese, as I am used to mould, but seriously, yes I am used to mould, and yes I like mouldy cheese, Shropshire Blue being a favourite.

Pointless cheese fact of the day - Shropshire Blue doesn't originate from Shropshire at all; it was first made in Scotland. Although in recent times there is a dairy near Ludlow which has started producing it.

Edit: I'm also a blue cheese fan but had to draw the line at Oxford Blue - bit overpowering and seemingly chock-full of salt. Not a pleasant cheese experience.

David

gavinda":2n7wg4l1 said:
just had cheese on toast with my 18 month old boy. we both had sriracha sauce and cathedral cheddar. win!

Sriracha sauce for a baby, that's great, mature his taste buds early, never shied away from giving my children strong tastes from an early age.

Alison

yeah he loves it.

IMG_1321.jpg

his sister not so much

Yeah, so I am told I was weaned on brandy, a soother they said put into my milk to shut me up and I developed my lifelong addiction to coffee from the crawling stage, where I used to apparently like delving my fingers into used coffee cups on the floor and in true baby fashion, licking them and I was told at some point they started giving me weak coffee made with milk to stop me being irritable and annoying them.

So yeah get kids started on the hard stuff from an early age, might as well really seeing as they are expected to breathe diesel fumes, might as well have an other scape goat to blame for future illnesses until some other form of energy is found that does the job.

he had coffee with his brekkie!! goes mental to share it with me and does 'cheers' with his beaker :LOL:

Isaac_AG":3k23qljs said:
So what's your favourite mine is Saint Agur on Cream Crackers

Alison
This is what i use for my Fillet steak,with about a pint of double cream :LOL:

Double Gloucester :cool:

Back