Old videos

colin959

Devout Dirtbag
What was the video with Hball and Hans Rey touring round the states called? and can it be bought on dvd?

colin959":28qw5pjy said:
What was the video with Hball and Hans Rey touring round the states called? and can it be bought on dvd?

Tread was the name i think ,still got a copy on VHS somewhere, not sure if its avilable on shiny silver disc .

Yup, Treads the name. I've got a copy too along with my Kings Of The Mountains2, Dirt, Mud Cows, Mud Cows 2, Getta Grip etc, all on VHS. I was thinking of getting an adaptor to transfer them to DVD ;) I might be able to get a few copies done if anyone out there is interested, alledgedly :roll:

Not having much joy looking for it on either format, there were also brit ones around the same time but I can't remember those either. Very interested if you do find a way of doing them :D

The british one I had, may still have it somewhere, had Jez Avery, Dave Hemming, Rob Warner and others. Can't remember the name of it. The video was run like a competition with them having to do trials, dh, backhops etc. Not very good but at the time this was enough. Was pi$$ed off though as on the cover it said that Jason McRoy was in the vid, the main reason I bought it, and he wasn't :evil:

I know this is definatley un-retro but I do like the Down and Double Down dvd's. Also, the Drop-in TV series, which you can see online at http://www.rip.tv/dropin
Too many jumps, drops and hucking for many but it does take a lot of skill to do what they do.

The video was called 'Totally Wild'. I've just dug out my vids to have a look. If I were to put all my bike dvd's on here as well it'd be approx 10+ extra :D

Attachments

• mtb retro films 1.JPG
    mtb retro films 1.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 900
  • retro mtb films- originals not freebies.JPG
    retro mtb films- originals not freebies.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 900
totaly wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats he 1st mtb vid i ever got,swapped it for another 1 with loadsa crashes and dodgey comentry on a couple o years later,cant remember its name tho :(

also in mbuk they ran a hans rey feature and there was no mention of tread at all :eek:

xizang":1sjime76 said:
The british one I had, may still have it somewhere, had Jez Avery, Dave Hemming, Rob Warner and others. Can't remember the name of it. The video was run like a competition with them having to do trials, dh, backhops etc. Not very good but at the time this was enough. Was pi$$ed off though as on the cover it said that Jason McRoy was in the vid, the main reason I bought it, and he wasn't :evil:

From what I remember JMC was replaced by rob warner at short notice, not sure if thats when he went to the states for the dh season, thought it was decent for the time, was done not long after Dave H got his silver at the worlds DH(jnr)

Latest posts

Back