of Topic!

If I go to a gig at the O2 I stay at The Travelodge london City Airport book well ahead and I usualy pay £19-£29 per room. As for the tickets for the gig have you tried the O2 box office almost every one else will put a mark up on, if they are sold out best value will be a private sale from a B.J. fan forum.

Tickets will be safest to buy through ticketmaster etc. You may get cheap ones on ebay closer to the date, but you run the risk of them not arriving in time.

Also touts will buy up tickets in larger numbers and then try selling them at aproffit on ebay. So tickets from the official retailers often sell out fast.

+1 for Camden and Covent Garden, also there's Oxford St from here you could go to Carnaby St.
All depends what sort of clothes your looking for.

Bon Jovi ! :shock:

You are going to come all the way over to London to see Bon Jovi?

Blimey! Although I do have a friend that went to Bristol to see U2!! :roll:

dirtjumper_dmr":1sjb82ej said:
as for someplace to stay.. when in London I used to stay at the Regent Palace Hotel, but it is now sadly no longer. now i stay at at the Kings Cross Royal Scot

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_ ... tel_id=269

gets crap reviews from idiots who expect 5star lux for cheap money. it is what it is, a cheap hotel. clean and tidy though.

very close to Kings Cross tube and national rail, we usually pay about £40 per double room, per night.

great for when we go go to Astoria etc for gigs :twisted:

Hi how can i get this price, i allways get out over 85,-- per night/room....
any other ideas for the room? Looking for it from 3.- to 9th of june 2010 or 4 people. need two double bad rooms.

thanks

walter

PS: tickets are bought over the ticketmaster, thanks for that tip

al":1eokgc1e said:
Bon Jovi ! :shock:

You are going to come all the way over to London to see Bon Jovi?

Blimey! Although I do have a friend that went to Bristol to see U2!! :roll:

Well YES i will come over, but also it is a chance to see London, i have never been there before, only spent a lot of time in the USA. But they are very bad at the customs now...... So lets see some new places.

Hope the ticketmaster is not joking, it told me that tickest are still available for Bon Jovi......
Well and i dont want to buy them on ebay!!

Back