odd parts - prices dropped again NEW YEARS DAY

riddim-track

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having a clear out so a variety of stuff here, excuse the modern bits if they offend.
Located in N10 for collection or local meet or can post at buyers expense
Any questions or for more pics please go ahead
Make an offer if you want a few things
Bank transfer preferred or paypal if you must

Listed elsewhere

SOLD
Hope Ti Glide rear hub, 24hole, I dismantled it to use the bearings but then changed my mind, can be reassembled before sale, smooth bearings - £10 - SOLD
Sunrace 13-32t freewheel, very greasy but actually in very good nick - £5 - SOLD
Hope Titanium bb, 108/68mm, really light, really smooth - £50 - SOLD
Dura Ace stuff
7700 cranks 175mm, polished except logos, drive side extractor thread is a bit worn but still functional if care taken - £30 - SOLD
7700 bb, 68mm BSA, good condition - £15 - SOLD
7700 calipers, very good condition - £40 - SOLD
7402 aero levers - £25 - SLD
Raleigh Royal 'Handbuilt Touring frame'
54cm square, 4130 tubing, 135mm rear spaced, 28.6mm seat post
Sale will include seat tube clamp, new Kalloy seat post, Front cable hanger if required (not shown), Front mech clamp if required, chain catcher. The Thompson stuff and Flite can be included as extra if required.
£80 - SOLD

Re:

Hi

What's the minimum drop on the Tektro brakes please.
Are they external nut fitting

Malc

Re: Re:

cipolinni":2c9knvq9 said:
Hi

What's the minimum drop on the Tektro brakes please.
Are they external nut fitting

Malc

Hi Malc, allen nut fitting and I believe 39-46 which concurs with my attempts to measure. A really nice set of brakes for that price. Weight is 315gm the pair as shown

kermitgreenkona88":fz3ofhlx said:
A what's the worst that can happen offer of £70 posted for the frameset :facepalm:

In the spirit of xmas you've got a deal (a very good one) if we can wrap it up today.

The worst that can happen?... can I convince you to buy the thompson seatpost too for £20?

Dancjwood":jmgy2hi5 said:
Hi
What condition are the 7402 levers in?
I'd be interested in the 7700 brakes, Bb and levers.

Sorry those parts are sold, I moved them to the bottom of the thread for future reference and transparency

Latest posts

Back