Oakley Frogskins complete or frame only

Are these good glasses??

Do they have Oakley written on the arm?? :?

Re: frogskins

martybmw3":3peuam63 said:
no problems, the pictures make them look worse than they are but i would rather that way than somebody not being happy with them after they receive them.

I know what you mean, difficult to know for sure without actually seeing them...

frogskins

yes, see latest picture :) i bought these from the USA in 1991 and they were from shade station so are genuine.

Attachments

• PICT2517.jpg
    PICT2517.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 1,334
rojo":e1uiuk9f said:
Are these good glasses??

Que?

These are made in Japan Mk1 Oakley Frogskins. The logo is screened onto the arm and they have metal hinges. So yes, they are good. If you have to ask etc...

Sorry was asking as have had Oakley glasses before but not frogskin ones , so just wondered what they are like , as like the look of them and tempted.

John":35v0xz7c said:
rojo":35v0xz7c said:
Are these good glasses??

Que?

These are made in Japan Mk1 Oakley Frogskins. The logo is screened onto the arm and they have metal hinges. So yes, they are good. If you have to ask etc...

Meooowwww!

BB

1st gen. Frogskins have stainless hinges. 2nd gen. have plastic hinges and a reworked, slightly smaller lens.

Goldenera sold a few out of his collection John. He may want to sell more depending on how things are going. A PM to him won't hurt.

FMJ":2k4h2edt said:
1st gen. Frogskins have stainless hinges. 2nd gen. have plastic hinges and a reworked, slightly smaller lens.

Goldenera sold a few out of his collection John. He may want to sell more depending on how things are going. A PM to him won't hurt.

Thanks for the tip off, may give Rob a shout at some point :)

Actually found my original pair I bought back in '91 or so last week > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188764 and now up to 3 complete pairs. However always looking for spares and interested in new pairs if the price is right ;)

Back