Nukeproof reactor

simonsilo

Dirt Disciple
Hey going to sell this Nukeproof reactor that has actually seen very little use in its life. Very sound frame that needs to go to a good home. Make a great project. This frame has always been special to me ever since it arrived in the country, probably 13/14 years ago now when I was a nipper. My dad was the importer at the time it came as a sample that never got built up, just looked at. I built it up using bits and pieces but have never used it really.

Grab yourself a piece of MTB folklore.....And I can almost guarantee you will never see another one in the local woods or anywhere.

Although im sure someone's mates got one or aunties cousin etc etc. If I get serious interest here ill sell it here otherwise it will go on ebay !!!

Attachments

• nukeproof 001 small.jpg
    nukeproof 001 small.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,371
like the stickey says, all adverts need a price...
and if it makes you happy, ive never seen one of them before

AAAAAaaaaaaaHHaaaaaaa. Thats what the one that keeps comming up on e-bay is supposed to look like!
Wow look at that HEADSET!

Lid":2n0qq60d said:
AAAAAaaaaaaaHHaaaaaaa. Thats what the one that keeps comming up on e-bay is supposed to look like!
Wow look at that HEADSET!

Hha ha your not joking either thats the NOS one with the holes for bottle mounts isn't it. I wondered myself what the hell that head tube was all about . the mystery is revealed.

I wonder how easy it is to get spares ;) . Cool looking beast though, talk about exclusivity :cool: .

Hey i have an update on this frame. My old man says that as far as he knows only 200 of these were ever made. I want to put a price on this but I really have no idea. Been offered €200 for it. Think it may go on ebay, ill supply the link to give everyone a chance. !!!

Hey thats cool!
As the man says- wow! check the headset!
Was your old man something to do with Nti then. . .?
If there is any other gear in the retro satsh pm me, I'd be willing to make an offer for a job lot. . .. ;)

the old man was Zoobits who were the first company to introduce the UK to Nukeproof. I remember those cool carbon hubs they had. Dont think it was ever a big brand, but then it never was !

I do actually work with him now and we are about to clear the warehouse completely so who knows what I may find tucked away in the corner. If i find anything particularly cool then I will stick in on here ....

Back