Nuke Proof titanium with Manitou 3 Disc

May I also compliment you on your fine taste in furniture as well- Barcelona Pavilion chair is a proper retro classic!! :p

So that's where it ended up!

I thought about buying that bike when it was local to me... (Now I've got my heart set on a Fat Ti.)

All the best with it!

Defiant":38z9owoc said:
fat ti is also very nice.
used both, like this one more

I raced (if you could call it that) against James Bethea in the early 1990's. He was a Nuke Proof pro back then.

I've settled on Fat as they epitomize vintage East Coast trail bikes... and 99% of my riding is on East Coast singletrack :D

al415":3mavuuhy said:
Defiant":3mavuuhy said:

I raced (if you could call it that) against James Bethea in the early 1990's. He was a Nuke Proof pro back then.

I've settled on Fat as they epitomize vintage East Coast trail bikes... and 99% of my riding is on East Coast singletrack :D

COOL!
James is still riding,..you 2?

Defiant":3kwpn33i said:
al415":3kwpn33i said:
Defiant":3kwpn33i said:

COOL!
James is still riding,..you 2?

Oh I'm still riding alright... though other than one singlespeed race in April I don't race anymore.

OMG you have my most must have part to complete my Univega build!

If you ever decide to sell those Concept forks let me know!

NP looks ace as per your usual builds!

Tony.... ;)

Thanks Tony

I won't be using the concept forks so if you want them pleaselet me know

Bas

Back