Now going on e-bay. Thanks.

stevef

Old School Hero
Hello

I am clearing out the garage and found surplus parts. Pre ebay bump and sensible offers considered.

Rather than post all the pictures here I will add a link to a gallery of the individual items at the end.

There are also a pair of 32 spoke tubular wheels. These are a front Campag Record Pave rim on a Campag Record Hub circa 1985. The tub fitted is an ORO? but does not inflate. The rear is a Mavic GEL 330 on a similar Campag Record freewheel hub. The rear wheelrim has never been used and has a Vitoria Corsa CX tub fitted that holds air fine, even though it is over 15 years old. The hubs need a polish and have been serviced and are quite smooth. They have been in storage 15+ years. I would prefer these were collected and I am looking for £80 plus postage.

A Thorn triple JIS square taper chainset and 170 arms. It has 2 TA Zephyr rings and the inner has no markings. 24-36-44 are the rings and it will include a suntour mech that shifted fine with the chainset. £35 plus postage.

A pair of Campag Mirage brake calipers. £10 plus postage.

A Marchisio 8 speed shimano compatible cassette. This shifted perfectly and has lots of life left, the sprockets look to be reversible so have a second life. This will come with the chain that was running on it. £10 plus postage. SOLD.

A pair of Promax aero brake levers. £5 plus postage.

A rear wheel, Hope Titanium 24 hole in a Mavic Cosmos rim. The rim is the same as an Open Pro but were available with less spoke holes. This is Shimano 8/9/10 speed. The hub and rim are in excellent condition. £40 and would prefer collection. SOLD.

Next we have a Hope Titanium front hub. 36 hole and has at some time been laced radially using 18 spokes. There are no cracks or any other issues and it is butter smooth. Looking for £20 plus postage. SOLD.

An XTR M952 medium cage rear derailleur in very good condition £30 plus postage. SOLD.

A pair of Shimano 8 speed bar end shifter in good condition. £20 plus postage. SOLD.

A Shimano Ultegra 6500 chainset, 53-39 and 175 arms. Some heel rub but fine for a trainer/winter bike or just for the rings that are in great nick. £25 plus postage. SOLD.

If my prices are off, please correct make a sensible offer!

This is a link to a slideshow of closeups of the remaining items.

[url=http://s51.photobucket.com/user/vwtastic/slideshow/Retro%20Sale]http://s51.photobucket.com/user/vwtasti ... tro%20Sale

Cheers

Steve

Re: Garage Clearout Wheels/Brakes/Shifters/Hubs/Cassette

hi
interested in the hope front hub.

drop me an email Julian AT hopeandclay DOT com

cheers

Re:

A Shimano Ultegra 6500 chainset, 53-39 and 175 arms. Some heel rub but fine for a trainer/winter bike or just for the rings that are in great nick. £25 plus postage.

PM incoming

Re:

A pair of Shimano 8 speed bar end shifter in good condition. £20 plus postage

I'll take these please, Steve....PMing you now...

Hope hub sold.

Bar End Shifters now sold.

Very interested in the hope rear wheel - could you tell me if it's Campag or Shimano fit and what speed?

Back