Not vintage or French Tourers/Campeurs, Trade/Porteurs, Audax/Randonneurs, Commuters/Town

It's a Gian Robert, sometimes Campag.
They used a Moulton branded Cyclo Benelux Sport with special hanger on the swinging arm. Moulton branded period products are rare and expensive. Sold a knackered Benelux on ebay, went to Bangkok, about a year later stumbled across a cool hotel in central Bangkok owned by a Thai Moulton collector and he bought the old mech for the main spring replacement on his Safari. ..small world .
20180110_175612.jpg 20180110_175513.jpg

Last edited:
They used a Moulton branded Cyclo Benelux Sport with special hanger on the swinging arm. Moulton branded period products are rare and expensive. Sold a knackered Benelux on ebay, went to Bangkok, about a year later stumbled across a cool hotel owned by a Thai Moulton collector and he bought the old mech for the main spring replacement on his Safari. ..small world .
View attachment 700843View attachment 700844
I was sure it said Moulton. Good story

I was only referring to the one I posted. I have seen Campag fitted also. Edit, note to self to check the picture and which bike we're talking about :rolleyes:
MOULTON SAFARIS 5.jpg

Last edited:
Back