Not vintage or French Tourers/Campeurs, Trade/Porteurs, Audax/Randonneurs, Commuters/Town

I love the cargo bike and the Dyna Tech.
The Bakfiets is amazing , I've had over 55kph out of it and because it's electric it would get me , 6 yr old twins , shopping and a picnic up Sydenham hill at nearly 20 kph .
The Dynatech was a sad loss to the wife but I got my White Spider back off her for it so....
Lots has been said about Dawes Sardars , I think it's one of the most flexible sea anchors in British bicycle history . The only thing it won't do is go quick on the flat .

Does this count?
Gumtree find this week, so I’m back in the Mercian gang.
Built specifically for an IGH, town/day tourer? Very few braze-ons, only one set of bottle bosses and none for racks. Pretty though and good clearances, on 28s with guards and room to spare.
Seatpost is ‘model’s own’, as the saddle was an aberration, but there will be a Brooks going on… maybe a springy one.
Going in the project pile!
665CDE2C-74AD-47E4-8272-63FAFA71D3CA.jpeg

Does this count?
Built specifically for an IGH, town/day tourer? Very few braze-ons, only one set of bottle bosses and none for racks. Pretty though and good clearances, on 28s with guards and room to spare.
Seatpost is ‘model’s own’, as the saddle was an aberration, but there will be a Brooks going on… maybe a springy one.
View attachment 700194
Matt that is lovely, I really like hub gears. Great find 😍

Does this count?
View attachment 700194
Interesting shifter position

Latest posts

Back