Not vintage or French Tourers/Campeurs, Trade/Porteurs, Audax/Randonneurs, Commuters/Town

A silver headset would have been far nicer, match the seat clamp. And yes the red is worthy the sweaty thread but I'd have it and knock out that overpriced CK junk and sell it to buy a black sharpie to get those rims the correct colour

English bike, Belgian frame, French saddle, brakes, pedals, fenders, pump, derailleurs and bag, Japanese tyres, Chinese cranks, American décaleur, Italian borraccia and Polish bar tape. And a dollop of Dutch cheapness. :)

Halfords "Supersport", about to accompany me on our congés payés in the French countryside:

ander zadel.jpg

That’s lovely, though I’m not such a fan of the spacer stack then high quill stem, I think that could’ve been done more elegantly.
I’m just about to order a Rohloff for my Big Dummy - not sure that would fit in as a cargo-porteur?

That’s lovely, though I’m not such a fan of the spacer stack then high quill stem, I think that could’ve been done more elegantly.
I’m just about to order a Rohloff for my Big Dummy - not sure that would fit in as a cargo-porteur?
Extended head tube would have been nicer imo. I love his work though.

Back