Not just any old raleigh

Oh crap!! Apologies everyone, I thought i'd stick all the photos in one message and delete all the separate photo posts I put up earlier to tidy things up. Only to find I can't delete them and so now I've gonna and posted all my photos twice! Grr! Sorry.

Hi, it's a 19" frame. The wheels are the original so the front is a quick release exage hub I think and the rear is a screw on type of whatever raleigh will have put on it. I'll have a look in the morning to get you the exact details. I can also tell you I've put a new chromoly axle in the back wheel.
I've no idea what the oln width would be but I imagine it's not huge as the rear stays aren't that wide apart and you'll only get a 1.95-2.0 width tyre between the chain stays at the very most. It is a seven speed cassette however if that helps.

Re:

Ok I've had a look and the front wheel has an alesa alloy rim but i can't see any marking on the front hub. I've got a feeling when I cleaned the bike up the exage badge came off so I still think it's exage. As for the rear, it's also an alesa alloy rim but I've no idea what the hub is sorry. I'll put photos on shortly.

Latest posts

Back