NOS XTR M900 rear mech’

ferrus

Breezer Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's given me an idea now. I'm going to compile a bike from the most expensive retro ebay parts I can find and see what the total would cost me if I was daft enough and money was no object. This mech goes in the basket for sure.
I did this as a boy in the 90s finding the nicest parts available in Mbuk...happy times

It's given me an idea now. I'm going to compile a bike from the most expensive retro ebay parts I can find and see what the total would cost me if I was daft enough and money was no object. This mech goes in the basket for sure.
Carry on with a Shimano groupset here if you like, though I'm sure they'll be some expensive boutique parts out there.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
back in 1993 I bought a '93 GT Zaskar and besides the frame and a Pace RC35 forks, the most expensive part I had fitted was a £350 Topline red anodised crankset with Pace chainrings, I couldn't afford to do that now, sadly.. Spending nearly £750 on just a rear derailleur seems a bit excessive to me, even if money wasn't an object.:eek:

Carry on with a Shimano groupset here if you like, though I'm sure they'll be some expensive boutique parts out there.
Wowsers! I've almost completed my bike now!

Back