NOS SYNCROS TITANIUM 29.4 SEATPOPST

Robertt8883":31vmmjbp said:
Unfortunately that is the going price for this not trying to make any money just break even

Wasn't going to comment, but that's just total BS.

Re:

I paid a fortune to import one almost NOS from the US, once I'd had a few crazy quotes for one custom made to fit. The custom made ones were not likely to be as well made as this ( I was e-mailed a few designs ) or as pretty ;)

Re:

That someone once paid such money does not mean this is suddenly the going price.

However, a less rare 27.2 vgc ends today on Ebay.de and now it already hit EUR167.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
As always it's worth what someone is willing to pay, you can ask what you want, doesn't mean you'll get it of course. Retro i becoming an increasingly spendy hobby but so is cycling in general.

Skynet":9130707j said:
As always it's worth what someone is willing to pay, you can ask what you want, doesn't mean you'll get it of course. Retro i becoming an increasingly spendy hobby but so is cycling in general.

Its all supply and demand yes there is a beautiful Syncros Titanium on Ebay 27.2 for a far less price than i am asking the reason being very easy to come by that you can find readily on Ebay. For all the price haters out there obviously this 29.4 isnt for you so i wouldn't worry about price.Please post a current Syncros Titanium 29.4 that available today if you can find one !

Re:

I have one - hahaa - but it's not available :)

Your price is high - but even the rare and sought 29.4 id and condition will make it

Latest posts

Back