NOS Shimano XT and misc.

myke

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Interested in XC Pro stuff but no shipping outside US ....
:cry:
That's a bit frustrating when you post this on an European based site

Sorry, I have had terrible luck so far with shipping anywhere outside the USA. We have enough US guys on here I think. Seeing as how we don't really have a US based equivalent to this site yet.

myke":3m10fwdn said:
Sorry, I have had terrible luck so far with shipping anywhere outside the USA. We have enough US guys on here I think. Seeing as how we don't really have a US based equivalent to this site yet.
Not shipping outside the states is like turning down money. The dollar is low right now so overseas bidders bid higher. Some of the parts you have are in higher demand across the pond. I just require insurance on all shipments. That way you are covered.

I might consider shipping abroad in the future.

So far, missing boxes, paypal payments held for months and a serious lack of communication with non english speaking buyers.

No doubt demand for the stuff is coming from everywhere but here. For now the problems outweigh the benefits. Thanks for the input.

Mike

Back