NOS Shimano M952 XTR Cassette

• Thread starter Deleted member 4805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4805

Brand new in the box, 9 speed, 12-34T ratio, only negative is the lockring is a brand new Shimano XTR M970 but this is still in the sealed bag and the correct12T one.

No idea what happend to the original as ther was not one when I brought the cassette.

£73 o.n.o delivered

P1010005-3.jpg

P1010006-2.jpg

Hi,
According to the box it has 3 forged aluminium spiders and 4 TITANIUM sprockets ( Don't ask me which ones !! )
Regards,
Andrew

Cogs

Weighing it would tell a story, they are NOT all the same! I have one with 7 Ti cogs and only bottom is steel weighes sub 200g I also have one same ratio same M950 weighes 260g (more steel cogs). nice kit though.

what for a very bad joke!!! :twisted: :evil:
i pay yesterday with paypal,today seller send money back and say he change his mind.
DEAL IS a DEAL! :twisted: :evil:

XTR Cassette

Yes you are correct, I should not have gone back on the deal and hold my hands up. I should have thought more before I decided to sell an item I was unsure about doing so.

However you should remember what happened last time you agreed to buy my XTR bottom bracket on the forum.I assure you I did not do this in retaliation but before you complain about me remember your own actions.

Back