NOS NIB BOX Rare Shimano XT STI-M095 Brake Lever Shifters Left&Right Retro MTB

Getting a bit fed up with seeing eBay’s latest scam of ‘1 other person has this in their cart’. Well they can buy it then. Oh wait, 3 days later and it’s still here? Also still in their cart? Okie dokie. I mean I know you can put something in your cart and not pay straight away and it stays for sale until blah blah blah, but is it just to encourage people to buy something they might not be sure about without thinking it through? Put the pressure on to slightly force someone into it? Yes it is, I know the answer, so why even ask? It’s worse than telling people how many watchers an item has and, I dare say, almost as bad as shill bidding.

Rant over.

Getting a bit fed up with seeing eBay’s latest scam of ‘1 other person has this in their cart’. Well they can buy it then. Oh wait, 3 days later and it’s still here? Also still in their cart? Okie dokie. I mean I know you can put something in your cart and not pay straight away and it stays for sale until blah blah blah, but is it just to encourage people to buy something they might not be sure about without thinking it through? Put the pressure on to slightly force someone into it? Yes it is, I know the answer, so why even ask? It’s worse than telling people how many watchers an item has and, I dare say, almost as bad as shill bidding.

Rant over.
...and mine has just begun!

3 people were talking about this,
12 people were reading about it,
74 people saw it,
123 people snuck a quick, surreptitious glance at it when they thought no-one was looking,
38 people raised an eyebrow while looking at it.
22 people said "ooh!" when they saw it,
62 people experienced a sudden redistribution of blood flow while thinking about it,
114 people were staring at it for an extended period of time and drooling over it,
13 people touched themselves inappropriately while looking at it,
16 people wanted to take it home with them and introduce it to their folks,
one guy wanted to rub his naked body all over it,
myself, I mentally deposited it in my spank bank to enjoy later on this evening when I'm certain I'll be alone,
but THIS guy wanted it so badly he......well, you'll just have to see for yourself:

NOW, do you want it?
Actually, if it were the push-push type levers in decent condition, I'd want them even if I had to rinse someone's DNA off of them first.

Rant over.
It’s not a scam, it’s people like me who make impulse purchases all the time and leave things in their eBay cart to remind them to either buy it or don’t buy it.
Like using the watch feature would be better? But I don’t do that because I’m neurotic and I prefer the cart.
All of this has been sitting in my cart for at least a week

And I’ll buy none of it realistically, they’re just things I look at and go hmmmmmmmm I should buy that
And then eventually I remove it from the cart and replace it with a different item
Repeat indefinitely

@fennec

Dude - you've got your home address shown in that attachment. I'd take it down...
thats my zip code, not my address
not too concerned about it, no different than putting my town on my profile
if you search it, it just gives you houses numbered 1906 in town

Back