NOS marins!!

LTS Biker

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I found a shop in Holland and they have 3 Marins for sale: NOS!!
They still exist
If anybody is interested

I only can remember the Pine Mountain, it was geared with XT (737) derailleurs, LX sti set, white industries front hub, middleburn crank. It looked fantastic and was 48 cm framesize. The price hanging on the bike was about 595, but I think it could be way way less...... It looked very very nice, but just a few cm too small for me otherwise I had bought it. (but the P.M. in the store looks a bit darker so I doubt if its the right pic you posted here....)

White Industries crank Martin :) White!!
They were equipped with Deore XT M737, Marin canti's and marin parts.
and looking good. I would buy one, just to keep it nice. But don't think I have enough space.
One of them was indeed a bit darker, but couldn't find the right picture.

i would be hard pushed to get the go ahead on getting one, but out of interest i'd like to know the price on the team marin.

IF I would buy there, I would buy them all 3 for a nice price. I don't know the price, but I'm tempted. Maybe buy the three, keep one, strip one, and sell the other one complete.

Why why why?

Why are you doing this to me?!?! I'm a total consumer as it is and now i NEED one of them. I must resist, i must resist!!

Aaah, White Industries, Middleburn it's all the same...... :p

Yeah LTS why are you doing this, some people are looking for a original one (and this ones are NOS so...) and you tell everybody you will part one out....... :? SHAME ON YOU!!

Back