Nos Klein Fervor full bike!

Dickydick

Retro Newbie
Hi guys I'm totally new to this web site so a big Hello from little me and yes holy crap for my first ever post i decide to put up my Fervor! So I have a "new old stock" 1994 Klein Fervor in Nebula Green :LOL: it's a small, it has the full original 7 speed lx spec, Klein meta rims and death grip tyres which still have the pimples on! and the important mission control stem and bar combo, it hasnt ever even seen daylight !! It's just like it left the factory!! I'm away for the next 10 days so I can't post pics until the 27th ( im so sorry for this) :facepalm: I'm not splitting as its to cruel after 19years!!! Now the hard part it is up for sale and I don't have a clue on a price? ( sorry mod if this against rules but i need help on price) offers???? Dicky

Sorry like I said I was struggling so £1500 or offers in the region close I really haven't got a clue! Dicky

Yes I suppose I am selling a unicorn that's the whole point of the pricing headache I was having lol. It's spent it's entire life on a wall and is still residing there!! I am open to offers but I just didn't want to under price it as you won't ever be able replicate this again lol

Back