NOS Ibis TI Mojo Frameset modified by Blacksheep - $900

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Brand new Ibis Ti Mojo frameset with Bushnell eccentric bottom bracket. Black Sheep custominzed this frame so you can run it single or geared. Blacksheep also added a rear disc brake tab. Frame size is medium with the following geometry:

Nominal size Medium
Seat Tube (C/T) 18.5
TT (inches) 23
Head Tube 71.5
Seat Tube 73
Head Tube L (inches) 4.3
Standover Height 30.1
Chainstay 16.8

This frame is the original Ibis Ti Mojo and has the handjob cable stop. Ibis is currently doing a limited edition reproduction of this frame which was last produced in 2001. The reproduction utlizes the same geometry and high end features of the original Ti Mojo. Ibis is selling is frame for $2299 and is being produced for them by Lynskey. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

3mf3o53l95V05Y55R0a8l405797385ad91ff3.jpg

http://boulder.craigslist.org/bik/1912011289.html

That is a shame that he would do that. Blacksheep is a great company and the modification looks to be really well done but a mojo without using the original handjob is pretty lame. That goes for people who run v-brakes as well! Good thing its not my size or I would have shed a tear.

SouthBeach":2xoy4p90 said:
That is a shame that he would do that. Blacksheep is a great company and the modification looks to be really well done but a mojo without using the original handjob is pretty lame. That goes for people who run v-brakes as well! Good thing its not my size or I would have shed a tear.

Yes, I'm not into modernizing vintage/classic frames, but this is a fairly late Ibis, and it being done by Black Sheep, makes it sweet :cool:

Back