NOS Campagnolo lubricant 08-Th and SYNT brake pads

Euclid

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Greetings from Italy.
Up for sale the following items:

1) NOS Campagnolo 08-TH lubricant, 150ml bottle: it's a waterproof lube from C Record era. It's still sealed as you can see from pics, so it's brand new. I'm asking 25eur=20GBP, although a U.S. eBay seller offers it for 148GBP !!!
By the way, its content still works fine as I have a second bottle for my bikes.

2) NOS Campagnolo SYNT brake pads from late '80s. Campagnolo told they feature a friction coefficient that is 70% higher than common rubber pads. They are suitable for Super Record, Nuovo Record brake shoes.
I have 8 pads, i.e. enough for 4 brakes, i.e. two complete bikes.
I'm asking 20 euro for 4 pads.

Mail charges via registered and traceable post to everywhere in Europe, consist of 8 eur for 4 brake pads, 12 eur for lubricant.
I ship everywhere in the Wolrd: feel free to write me to know the correct mail charges amount.

Should you have any question, please don't hesitate to write me.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 312
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 314
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 315
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 315
Hi Ahawt. I didn't sell them since I posted this ad, so they are available but please allow me to search for them in the basement.
This evening I'll also let you know updated mail charges.
All the best.

By the way, sorry for taking so long in replying. I didn't get notice on my mail from Retrobike: I had to set for it in my retrobike account...

Thank you @Euclid and apologies, I don't seem to be able to PM yet as I'm a new member
Hello Ahawt.
Finally I found Campy sint brake pads in the basement: please have a look at attached pic.
Mail charges to ship them via registered mail to Europe consist of 9.5 euro.
If you are interested in them, I accept PayPal as far as buyer pays relative fees (which are about 1.5 eur).
All the best.

Attachments

• campy sint.jpg
    campy sint.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 2
  • signed for rates.jpg
    signed for rates.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2
Thank you @Euclid. Still no option to PM - please send me a PayPal invoice to alexander.h.hawthorne [AT]gmail.com. Thank you!
Hi Alexander. Sorry for late reply: as you understand I didn't look at this advertisement till now. I'm sending you PayPal invoice just now.

Back