NOS 1995 Yeti ARC

This bike actually has been hanging in my local bike shop for the last, well, 14 years. It actually started out with top notch parts, though as time went along, they were pirated for other bikes or sold off to customers (like me) that wanted coveted items on it. They finally took it down this week and there's another vintage bike in its place, which I'm sure will be up on eBay at some point. The bike was sort of like a friendly face I'd see every time I visited the shop, and it was weird not to see it when I was over there last weekend...

misterdangerpants":2zr5fns7 said:
This bike actually has been hanging in my local bike shop for the last, well, 14 years. It actually started out with top notch parts, though as time went along, they were pirated for other bikes or sold off to customers (like me) that wanted coveted items on it. They finally took it down this week and there's another vintage bike in its place, which I'm sure will be up on eBay at some point. The bike was sort of like a friendly face I'd see every time I visited the shop, and it was weird not to see it when I was over there last weekend...

aw man...it got picked like last year's Thanksgiving turkey :LOL:

Do you know if they would be willing to sell the frame alone...then again, it would probably be close to the asking price for the entire bike...doubt the tektro add to the value...much.

Back