Norco Rampage

Is rebuilding this fork fairly straightforward? Everything thing I see show special tools needed. I really like it but not going to spend a fortune on it.
View attachment 867597View attachment 867598
I’ve got this waiting for me to pick up end of August. Think it would be good for this frame? Was going to put it on my 96 Kilauea then put the P2 on this frame maybe …🤔🤔

Service is easy. Check my Marzocchi Manuals Repository : https://public-repository.org/ and there are no very special tool needed.

Never ever use motor oil! Their are a lot of additoves in the oil withwill harm the NBR seals!

Use bike or moto FORK oil only! Something like Motorex Fork Oil SAE 7,5 W.

IMG_5582.jpeg
IMG_5580.jpeg
Had some freetime yesterday afternoon so decided best way to store parts is to put them on a frame lol. Most parts aren’t in the plans for the final rendition but since I all my “available funds “ are being used up for actually important stuff this filled my need to tinker on a bike.

IMG_5607.jpeg IMG_5606.jpeg IMG_5603.jpeg IMG_5605.jpeg IMG_5604.jpeg
These days I have more time than money and need to entertain myself bike wise. I consider this bike to be somewhat of a blank canvas build for me and have taken interest in weight reduction and what savings can be found in common components. I was mucking around over my linch break a my dear wife was no where near her food scale so….thought this might be of interest to some of you.

Anyone have thoughts on 1 by set up for this? Rear hub is eight speed and will take bigger cassette. Wondering if there’s any performance/reliabilty differences with the 10, 11 and 12 speed set ups

Back