No rhyme no reason just 1 Retrobike pic per post.

sure, I would also struggle to find a proper bike to mount this, although I do have a more than a dozen classic bikes.
But I'm sure I have seen nice bikes here at Retrobikes with that Zeroweld stem.
While searching I found this curiosity https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/machine-tech-cranks.237290/post-1781293

Back to topic, other billet stems I have sold a while ago (still have Kooka, Modolo, Fred Salmon and others with cut outs)
View attachment 877511
The only one I have at present is this modern carbon ControlTech.
Screenshot_20240821-183218_eBay.jpg
I would certainly love a zeroweld though.

Last edited:
Ahem.

I'll just add to this; I've removed the poll and made the thread a sticky. Can we please try and keep commentary to a minimum. I appreciate some pics will raise questions and comments, which is fine, but this thread should be mainly about the pics :) I'm not going to start deleting relevant comments but will remove needless chat, when I see it.
Cheers, Raidan73

Ahem.

I'll just add to this; I've removed the poll and made the thread a sticky. Can we please try and keep commentary to a minimum. I appreciate some pics will raise questions and comments, which is fine, but this thread should be mainly about the pics :) I'm not going to start deleting relevant comments but will remove needless chat, when I see it.
Cheers, Raidan73
I can't see a pic in your post though? 20240820_173234.jpg

Back