No longer applicable - Item Obtained

Not sure if they'd be right for what you want, but I have these:

17042010146.jpg

Very light (but strong) aluminium rigid forks. Canti and disc mounts. 200mm 1 1/8" steerer tube with start fangled nut already fitted. Excellent condition. £25?

Forks

They look great mate, thanks, but I think I will try and see if anything a bit more local is offered, thanks again, all the best, ed.

No problems, but I can post them :)

My feedback on eBay is over 200 (user id - twindaddymatt), and I also used to trade on a Vectra forum with 100% positive feedback (VVOC.com - user id EarlofBarnet).

Re: Forks

blacktights":30t1ipgu said:
They look great mate, thanks, but I think I will try and see if anything a bit more local is offered, thanks again, all the best, ed.

It is worth keeping in mind this is the internet, the site has members world wide, and probably less than 10 from Leeds. The odds of 1 of those 10 having anything of use to you is slim. It is worth considering getting something posted it can be difficult to find specific items within walking distance.

Oh aye, fair comment, thoroughly see what you mean, but the intention of mentioning leeds is more meant to portray a point of origin \ destination.

Some folk would probably not want to send in the mail, the price and postage of an item can be expensive, almost making it pointless to send,diminishing retruns etc.

I think theres probably a lot, lot more than 10 on here from leeds, and definitely possibly 100's from the yorkshire area, it is after all the biggest county in the U.K

To reinforce my thoughts, I have actually been offered some really nice frames with forks from within leeds, please check other threads if interested. Unfortuneately even though one of the offers was just what I wanted, it was out of my price range, as much as I was tempted.

I did actually mention forks and frames, opening up even more potential alternatives regarding offers.

I do acknowledge what you are saying though, and would definitely consider postage, but obviously one needs to look at what is offered first.

The first and only offer on the latest advert is one I will consider for sure, but again, obviously will wait a few days to see if anything local is offered, common sense really, thanks, all the best.

Back