No longer applicable - Item obtained.

i have a 95 karakoram frame /forks. seatpost is jamed in & won't remove. but the forks may be of use to you 1/18 a head

Thanks

Cheers, thanks, I had no idea a seatpost could jam in, permanent. I don't really know too much about bikes as such, I basically suffered a bit of an heart condition 2 years ago and decided to start doing a bit of excercise, cycling suited me simply because it means I can get to places of reasonable interest and excercise etc, kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. All I do know is that the bike I have, isnt a great bike, by any standards, but it does the job, the suspension forks are knackered, I give them to a friend to see if he could anything with them and he confirmed my supicions. By all means, if you have owt you think might be suitable, send me a photo or whatever works best for you, I won't mess you about, I aren't looking to pay a lot, but am a fair sort of bloke, so just let me know, thanks, and all the best, ed.

Re: Thanks

blacktights":28a40ap7 said:
Cheers, thanks, I had no idea a seatpost could jam in, permanent. I don't really know too much about bikes as such, I basically suffered a bit of an heart condition 2 years ago and decided to start doing a bit of excercise, cycling suited me simply because it means I can get to places of reasonable interest and excercise etc, kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. All I do know is that the bike I have, isnt a great bike, by any standards, but it does the job, the suspension forks are knackered, I give them to a friend to see if he could anything with them and he confirmed my supicions. By all means, if you have owt you think might be suitable, send me a photo or whatever works best for you, I won't mess you about, I aren't looking to pay a lot, but am a fair sort of bloke, so just let me know, thanks, and all the best, ed.
the forks are met red cromo. you can have em for £10.00 delivered

Cheers ta

Will they fit the frame, the steerer tube length, ,, the previous forks are definitely 1 1\8 ,threadless, with the v brake bosses, if you think they should fit, then let me know, am fine with that. I dont want to sound cheeky or owt, but is the frame salvagable, giz a shout, thanks, ed.

forks

Just out of curiousity, ,, if forks are threaded, but still the same steerer tube size eg 1 1\8 , can they be used with the A head system, the threaded star nut inside the tube, thanks.

Back