Nice tidy orange p7

monkfish

Dirt Disciple
Found this on eBay. Super nice with no rust or dents

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Very nice, but a bit steep price-wise.

What do you think the price on something like that should be?

I've been putting off a P7 build of that year with that XT spec for a while because it would end up being in that price range.

Depends who wants it and how much. I bought a scruffy P7 with F7 fork for £50 6 months ago. I bought a full XT spec Marin for £115 a month ago. If you're handy with aerosol paint and renewing consumables it would be half that and any colour you want.Then you just need to source the stem, bars and post. Plus you have 2 half-bikes left over. But that's me.
Unless the frame and fork is somehow worth at least £350 then it isn't worth the sum of its parts.

Depends who wants it and how much. I bought a scruffy P7 with F7 fork for £50 6 months ago. I bought a full XT spec Marin for £115 a month ago. If you're handy with aerosol paint and renewing consumables it would be half that and any colour you want.Then you just need to source the stem, bars and post. Plus you have 2 half-bikes left over. But that's me.
Unless the frame and fork is somehow worth at least £350 then it isn't worth the sum of its parts.

Yeah I was figuring along the same lines. Also with prices taking an absolute nose dive... might be something to never build fully, for now at least.

Back