BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
suburbanreuben":3a5dsszl said:
Who would have made this for them?

Who knows but I think Roberts and Yates have made frames for them in the past

There is a clue in the rear cable hangar, very similar in style to Yates / M Steel and a few of the other Northern builders.

Nigel Dean made some condor mtb frames maybe not this one. Think colman (nevadasmith) has a condor frame made by Nigel Dean

I think it is the same bike... I was the under bidder when it sold first time around... Funny it still ended up in Leeds though.

Lovely looking thing though..

NeilM":j0w9y30q said:
There is a clue in the rear cable hangar, very similar in style to Yates / M Steel and a few of the other Northern builders.

A great London Bicycle Company, A lovely frame and a nice tubeset. I think the tubing arrived in 94. In fact "Colin Lewis" also rode Condor, a top chap and a good friend.

My first memory of Condor Cycles was as a lad when the Milk Race arrived for the Plymouth Stage, and Many years Later on the London Courier scene.

Quality.

It may have been previously bought cheap outed here and broken for parts/profit, but the mish mash build did it no justice, to my mind it is easily worth what its just sold for as a frame only. Be nice to see this built up well, its sure good enough. :cool:

Back