New order, new colors!! Redesign Rocky Mountain tilted seat clamp.

I need to recevia a quotation and valorate if I take the risk of investion 200-300 € to do an small batch. The problem could be different sizes and colors. I need 27,2mm. Which other dimensions used Rocky mountain with this werid design? 27? Mine is 29.7 internally I think.

I have a first quotation. I need to order 20 units to have a "good" price of 28€/unit+ shipping, anodised in gold/black/silver or other.

Then I need to add the shipping to you ( maybe we can send all in a batch to UK and then split them shipping internally).
I want to improve design before producing, to have a better fixation and a better stress transition.

Please, inform we about who could be interested on it, and I will decide. Anyway, I would need a couple for me, but If I order only 2, They will bill around 200-250 € only about CNC preparation, file conversion, etc. I also asked about pictures of anodising finish.

Thank you.

not sure if it's something you'd want to do, as it will alter the frame drastically. personally i wouldn't do it, but some have cut the angle off the seat tube and made them level so that a standard straight seat collar binder could be used instead. it's fairly notorious that the angled seat tube was terrible idea on those year RMs and ppl experienced the collar rising up and even working it's way off the seat tube in use.
This ain't happening, frankly...

Maybe there is somebody that can do it cheaper locally or in the UK? I don't think so but....

I need one for a 1994 Altitude. I'm unsure of the size as I don't have the frame set yet. The catalog archive should state the size, from memory the post size is 27.2 unsure of the OD. Colour isn't an issue.

Back