New colored ODI attack grips in Japan ?

24pouces

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Actually, the only color for new ODI Attack grips, found in the market is black :|
But, after looking for other color on the web, I have seen that link where it's possible to find blue, orange, red, yellow… new ODI ATTACK …
But the big problem : I don't speak and understand Japanese langage

Has someone ever contact them ?
Or, does another solution exist for finding and buying those colored grips ?

Re: New olored ODI attack grips in Japan ?

£5.50, just under €7 isn't bad, bet postage would be though. Also need to pay cash on delivery (doubt that's worldwide some how) or bank transfer.

Re:

Red didnt look correct on that grip.I have Odi attack grips on all my bikes and think they only look right in black.

Re: New olored ODI attack grips in Japan ?

If you use the browser google chrome there is a button that translates the page for you.
Hope that helps :) .

Re:

I bought some from blue lug a couple of years ago. Emailed in English, with an apology for my lack of Japanese! Had swift replies in English. Can't remember how I paid, but it was trouble free and they included some nice stickers too.. Surprisingly quick delivery. Would happily use them again, and looking at their website I will again.

Not the best pic but grips as below

before_zps46470331.jpg

Re: Re:

dr nick":giyrb5om said:
I bought some from blue lug a couple of years ago. Emailed in English

And…
what is their mail address ?
I saw it nowhere in the website… :?

Re:

Sorry , had a look through my emails and can't find it. I think it was an email account I no longer use

Back