NEW Boxed Shimano XT M739 V-Brake, L-Shifter + R-Mech SOLD

paul.r.davis

Dirt Disciple
Brand new 1990s Shimano M739 components on Decathlon card/shrinkwrap.

1, RD-M739 SGS long cage mech £55 UK Posted.

2, BR-M739 V-Brake, parallel push, complete with cartridge pads and 90* Noodle £35 UK Posted.

3, ST-M739 Left/Front Combo V-Brake + Front Triple Shifter, complete with inner + outer gear cable £35 UK Posted.

Discount for posting multiple items or collection from Wokingham.

Please email for response and pictures.

paul.r.davis@hotmail.co.uk

Re: NEW Boxed Shimano XT M739 V-Brake, Left Shifter + Rear Mech

Bump.

Someone must be interested in these brand new items.
Have I really mis-priced them so badly?
Make me an offer...the worst that can happen is I say no thanks.

Paul

Re:

Wouldn't say about mis pricing as things are worth whatever someone is willing to pay I think the fact that they are crossover range is more the issue bit if it helps I paid last week 20 quid for a full set of 739 v brakes albeit used but in excellent condition and there is a pair of 739 combos for sale on here for 35 with a free set of lx canti brakes

Re: NEW Boxed Shimano XT M739 V-Brake, Left Shifter + Rear Mech

I think you are probably correct about the value for the used items, but these have the added value of being brand new still in the sealed packaging....experience tells me this is significant.
I also have the issue of Royal Mail recorded delivery being nearly £4 per item, plus packaging and taking it to the post office.
So, if the item is of interest, contact me and see what we can agree.
If I get no sensible offers, I will just leave them with the newer M96x, M97x, Middleburn, Sugino Mighty 900s and my other new spares.

NEW Boxed Shimano XT M739 V-Brake, Left Shifter + R-Mech SOLD

NOW ALL SOLD elsewhere.

Mech was £45 posted
V-Brake was £32 posted
Combo Shifter was £20 posted

Latest posts

Back