NEMBA 91 / 92

Chicken Fat

Retro Newbie
Hi,

Has anyone any photo's or Video from the Old NEMBA XC events?

I've found some of the slightly newer stuff on YouTube (from links on here) but nothing from 91 or 92...........guessing the lack of digital camera's and the size of video camera's back then limits this somewhat.

I'll try and scan the photo's i have if anyone else is remotely interested.....

Cheers
Rob.

Old post bump here on the hop this man will get an email and post his pics and/or results up. Or if he remembers the places and routes.

OR in fact any other races around this region in the early 90's

I've got some footage of Lightwater Valley races from around that time, as well as the odd bit of Nemba (and other) stuff I'm sure.

It's got footage of my Zebra stripe Kestrel MXZ as well :shock: . Where is that bike now?!

I'll look to getting it onto YouTube or something, after I've editted it - I think most of the footage has my younger brother poking the camcorder in my Gran's face (God Bless her :( ) to annoy her.

Dave.

I cannot remember which year or where I raced, for fun as I chatted and played around in the few I did.

I know I did a Dalby one , was at another and unofficially raced there (didn't want to pay but sneaked in to the start ;))
Also happened on another around this area, could have been a championship.

Not even sure they where NEMBA or some other series of race.

There was an other around a city park or something, most likely a smaller affair possibly in Lincoln or Scunthorpe or ?

Be nice to get a collection of all these old races (NEMBA) and routes for old times sake and possibly to redo some.
Mine might have even been 93/4 ..

Back