Need Help Identifying My Maakson Motorcycle Jacket Model

LevSeller

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone,

I recently came across a vintage Maakson motorcycle jacket that I believe is quite unique. I’m looking for any information or insights you might have about this specific model.

Here are some details:

• The jacket is primarily black with red and white accents.
• It features the Maakson logo on the sleeves and back.
• The inner labels indicate that it’s made of genuine cowhide and have size 50-60.

I’ve attached photos of the jacket and the inner labels for reference.

If anyone has information about the model, its features, or where it fits in the Maakson lineup, I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you!

IMG_9132.jpeg IMG_9148.jpeg IMG_9135.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9146.jpeg
    IMG_9146.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Hi everyone,

I recently came across a vintage Maakson motorcycle jacket that I believe is quite unique. I’m looking for any information or insights you might have about this specific model.

Here are some details:

• The jacket is primarily black with red and white accents.
• It features the Maakson logo on the sleeves and back.
• The inner labels indicate that it’s made of genuine cowhide and have size 50-60.

I’ve attached photos of the jacket and the inner labels for reference.

If anyone has information about the model, its features, or where it fits in the Maakson lineup, I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you!

View attachment 891103View attachment 891104View attachment 891106
Hi, welcome to the forum. Just to point out to you that this is a forum mainly for people interested in vintage bicycles, although some of us also have an interest in motorcycles.

The logo on the label is similar to the Hunter Class logo and I wouldn't be surprised if this is also related. Soheil and Raheel, who own Hunter Class, were based in Leytonstone when I knew them, with a factory back home in Pakistan. They will tell you if it's one of theirs.

They tend to buy top brand products and copy them, making their own version, with their own logo. They don't tend to have a line-up that defines in terms of quality, more in terms of textile or leather, and all of the same standard, pretty much.

Quite often they would make samples, one offs, that would be sent over for approval before commencing a run. So it could be that you have one of these. They don't tend to make anything 'special' just products that are made to a budget and do a job. It's unlikely there is much information for you to find about them. I'd contact Hunter Class directly if you want to know more.

Back