NEED AC FORK BRACE FOR 90'S MANITOU

joeyzaza

Dirt Disciple
I AMDESPERATELY LOOKING FOR AN AC FORK BRACE FOR MY 90'S MANITOU. ID PREFER BLUE,PURPLE,OR RED. BUT ID JUST LIKE TO GET ONE AT THIS POINT. PLEASE P.M ME IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET ONE.

I have a NOS black one, but I'm not sure I want to let go of it. PM me with an offer if you're interested. Thanks.

found!!!

I just want to say how amazing sites are like this!!!!! I drained abay, craigslist, and all other resources. I stumbled across this site yesterday, within one day MIKE (who replied) had the part I needed and solved a troubling issue I had in minutes!!! AWESOME. This is a classic example of how these sites work. I came here seeking a hard to find item: Within a few hours I have paid for it and tomorow it will be on its way!

THANKS EVERYONE :D KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
MADE ME A FAN FOR LIFE NOW!

I have a yellow one

Have a yellow AC limited edition brace, if you are interested pm me.
Pay pal gift & postage from New Zealand.
Conrad

Attachments

• IMG_1151 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1151 (Small).JPG
    29 KB · Views: 280
ac brace

Thank you for the reply, I actually found one on here!! A kind fellow replied and I scored a black one still in the package for $100.00!! Im siked it completed my dream bike. That was the last piece that I needed. Thank ytou for the reply though. This site is amazing... Ill post pics shortly

Back