My three bikes

am4nf

Dirt Disciple
Here are my three bikes, thought id post in here as two of them are post 98 and the third im not sure about?

So first bike is a frame I had made up about 10 years ago(probably longer tbh) can't remember what the frame was called tho and I opted for sticker less too haha

Second is a claud butler stone river (2005) I think, that I picked up on the cheap needing a bit of work

Third is my most recent which is a marin of some sort but I'm hoping to find out more info on it? Like its model name and age? Most of the components are Shimano deore

tidy pair of forks on that last one. Annoying post mount size (old manitou iirc) for disc, however they are quite light - 1.8Kg i think

Re:

Yeah, I don't know much about bike part makes, but heard manitou is decent, what you mean about the disc mount on them tho? N am kinda gutted the frames older n doesn't have a rear mount

The top bike looks like something from DDG or similar, perhaps a Shooter or Blackjack. They're decent jump/ds frames.

Re:

Doesnt look like a marin..

What is the paint like? Looks like eBay marin decals and their placement on the downtube make me think its something else

I know this is an old post but anybody know anything more about the last bike with the marin decals?

Is there anything I can check on the bike that will give me more info?

Back