My stable...

Wow, what a garage.. My favourite is the '95 AMP'd Dekerf... Solid build...

FSside2a.jpg

What state is it in at the moment, not built up?

Great collection...you must have a nightmare deciding which one to ride eh?

Hey,

Jij bent die knakker die dat DeKerf frame had gespoten terwijl ie "in tha nude" zo mooi uitzag he??? (sorry ik kon het niet laten hehe) ;-)

But Anywayz, real nice collection. I just love that Rocky Mountain white/red bike. Reminds me of the good ol' dayz...

kingroon":27g299eo said:
Wow, what a garage.. My favourite is the '95 AMP'd Dekerf... Solid build...

What state is it in at the moment, not built up?

Frame hanging on the wall. The FSX and Syncros parts also. I sold the brakes, stem and seatpost. I wonder what hit me, doing that...

Rich":27g299eo said:
Great collection...you must have a nightmare deciding which one to ride eh?

Actually, during wintertime its easy; either I go riding with my hometown palls its the DK Team SL (geared) or go singlespeeding on my own on the Crisp Ti.

With better weather it become tuffer to choose. The Generation is my favorite, though I recon that'll change when I finish my WTB Phoenix. Even the Team SL might be on stake with that bike.

Void(EN12-82)":27g299eo said:
Hey,

Jij bent die knakker die dat DeKerf frame had gespoten terwijl ie "in tha nude" zo mooi uitzag he??? (sorry ik kon het niet laten hehe) ;-)

But Anywayz, real nice collection. I just love that Rocky Mountain white/red bike. Reminds me of the good ol' dayz...

Frame was already painted when I bought it. Not completely 'my color' and I plan on having it repainted to a more time-right Tangerine.

Thats a great collection you have there. Awesome. :D

Only blot for me was the leader fork - god they are ugly

gump":2gev0fvx said:
Thats a great collection you have there. Awesome. :D

Only blot for me was the leader fork - god they are ugly

I agree. It was the sole reason for me to buy it 3-4 yrs back, because of its oddity. I seldomly ride with suspension (except for my non-classic fully once in a while). The Lawwill also had a weird feature in that it has very little to no offset of the front axle. Great cornering (....)

DeKerf Kollected

Crikey some collection there...also have a DK FS currently hanging on the wall...likewise Bonty Ti (also broken on but chainstay weld).

Later on this thread Scant mentioned a discussion about getting it repaired on MTBr? can someone post a link to that...it would be interested to learn more.

Back