My 1997 GT Zaskar - Update on page 2!

IDB1":2v2ib6vm said:
Think it's on the drop-out on the non-drive side..

Is this red an anodised colour??

It is anodised yes.

I'll have a look tonight then, thanks.

Right, been a long time since I posted this thread but I've made a few changes so thought some more photos were in order.

Mainly I've;

Changed to a black riser bar, kept it an Azonic World Force as it originally was, also some new Azonic grips - although I've now found some black lock on GT ones which will be here shortly :)

Replaced the seat with a Charge one,

Replaced the worn looking pedals with the same DMR V12's but in black,

Replaced all the brake and gear cables inner and outers with some Goodridge carbon look ones,

Lastly I've removed the dust boots from the Judy's and changed to the newer Samurai seals.

I've had the forks totally apart and have had a bit of an ongoing issue with the damper unit which I bought a new one off ebay which is useless. The good news is I now have a new replacement cartridge coming direct from Risse Racing which should be here next week. After trying to source one and failing I ended up emailing them direct expecting them to say they were no longer made or similar but they still have some!

I've also bought roof bars and cycles attachments for the car so I can finally get out and have some fun. Sherwood Pines isn't far away and from looking on youtube I'm looking forward to having a blast round there.

I'll let the pics do the rest, oh and there's also the frame number in the last one from which I think it says it was made in September 1996, I assume for sale as a 1997 model as I thought. :)

IMG_9119.jpg

IMG_9121.jpg

IMG_9127.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg

IMG_9148.jpg

Nick

Latest posts

Back