Muddyfox Sheffield £38 BIN!

To be honest I wanted a spare pair of 7 speed wheels for the lanes instead of rubbishing my Kona original rims and A/B drive tyres.

And if one of the daughters needs a knockabout bike then it would be fine as a back up. ;)
I think that these were the bottom of the pile when it came to the MF range but I dont expect a lot for the money I paid. will be better than an appollo though!

Maybe I wont !!!!!!!!!!

Just had this reply. I thought I was reading the start of a joke.

Hi
many thanks for your purchase.
I was just trying the bike to see if it is still ok when suddenly a cat ran across the road. I swerved to avoit it but unfortunately the front wheel hit the kerb and is not spinning smoothly. The inner tube is damaged as well. I suspect that the wheel will need changing.
So I am sorry but the bike is not in a good state right now.
I will have to call off the sale.
Sorry

The feedback will be interesting. :roll: Shall I tell them that I can straighten wheels and I will take it anyway? :D

DEAN C.":2lgt87cq said:
Maybe I wont !!!!!!!!!!

Just had this reply. I thought I was reading the start of a joke.

Hi
many thanks for your purchase.
I was just trying the bike to see if it is still ok when suddenly a cat ran across the road. I swerved to avoit it but unfortunately the front wheel hit the kerb and is not spinning smoothly. The inner tube is damaged as well. I suspect that the wheel will need changing.
So I am sorry but the bike is not in a good state right now.
I will have to call off the sale.
Sorry

The feedback will be interesting. :roll: Shall I tell them that I can straighten wheels and I will take it anyway? :D

Maybe for the best....it seemed a bargain when i was half asleep this morning!

Back