Muddyfox plastic yellow disc wheel covers

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":3ea7s55s said:
Almost want to buy a Muddy Fox just to have a rig to hang these on

That's what I ended doing :facepalm:

I bought a set NOS disc last summer and spent about 5 months looking for a frame that wasn't gate sized and ended up with a Courier prestige :facepalm: :LOL:

I am NOT looking to do the same, I must not BID :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I have watched this and a MF bike and unwatched them all 3 times already... :roll:

player":1hxcvhqk said:
Retro Spud":1hxcvhqk said:

I bought a set NOS disc last summer and spent about 5 months looking for a frame that wasn't gate sized and ended up with a Courier prestige :facepalm: :LOL:

SavagePower":35z1i5nf said:
I am NOT looking to do the same, I must not BID :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I have watched this and a MF bike and unwatched them all 3 times already... :roll:

player":35z1i5nf said:
Retro Spud":35z1i5nf said:

Stop mucking about and just set your snipe! :LOL: :LOL:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

A pile of muddyfox disc covers turned up on ebay about 5 or 6 months ago. Those were the yellow with black print which to my mind is how i remember first seeing them down in London early 80'sMid :?

I think they were 12 quid of something :LOL:

Back