Muddy Fox Limited edition for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBonner

Retro Newbie
Hi There
I have one of the Muddy Fox Limited Editions (1984?) which I'm selling on behalf of my dad.
Its the one (not the actual one, but the model) that was in the british museum I think.
It has hardly ever been ridden, even the original grips have no wear at all. Unfortunately the original tyres have gone but otherwise its completely original including the Araya frame pads, numbered certificate of authenticity and a poster that was up in the shop when it was bought.

Is this bike of interest to anyone? I'll post some pics if anyone would like to see them?

I'm sure it will be of interest to someone - forum rules state a price must be indicated on all for sale ads...otherwise the mods will pull it.

Many thanks for the tip, should have read the rules!

I've no idea what the bike is worth so I'm going to put a price of £1000 on it as that's exactly what it cost in 1984!!! And invite offers.

A photo would help generate interest......especially with the £1k price tag :shock:

JohnnyBonner":3u249onf said:
Many thanks for the tip, should have read the rules!

I've no idea what the bike is worth so I'm going to put a price of £1000 on it as that's exactly what it cost in 1984!!! And invite offers.

Johnny - welcome. Love to see the MF pics.

Put a "what's it worth" in here

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29681

and see what the concensus is. you never know you might be surprised.

or you might be so offended you start riding the thing instead and join in.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back