MP3 Players

The ipod is a great peace of kit. I hate it when they come out in loads of colours. As I can't choose which to buy :oops: :LOL:

Iwasgoodonce":2tj91ehe said:
I'm planning on not seeing electrickery, let alone a USB port for long enough to see off even the longest lasting lithium rechargeable. Just really like the idea of changing a battery when needed. Also if the life of the whole thing is dependant on a battery? The battery in my Navman lasted not long enough to my mind. If it had been a true mobile device I would be narked to say the least!

You'll not find anything I can think of with replaceable batteries these days.

https://powertraveller.com/

Loads of the military guys are getting these for their travels and I'm hearing excellent things from them.

mini disc players for best battery life ...im looking at a net md one at the mo to use co im in the same boat. :cool:

If this is a touring bike purchase, I'd recommend a using a dynamo to charge batteries. Very elegant.

Any of the ceative range are good. I've had sony/apple etc and dont rate them. Having to use their s/w to transfer music is a pain in the arse.
With creative you can just plug into any pc and then just drag and drop music :cool:

I use an ipod classic with itunes - the battery lasts for days and I can watch the odd video if the mood takes me.

Itunes lets me darg & drop tunes onto my Sony walkman phone.

I dont use a stand alone mp3 player as such as i have a sony ericsson K800i that has a brilliant built in mp3 player, Combined with the handsfree kit that came with it and a 2 gb memory card its an all in one do it all box. Good camera, Good MP3 player, and an emergency contact if needed, Battery life is quite long too, Ive had it playing MP3's for near on 12 hours continuous with it dying on me.

Back