Moved to One FS Thread

wadsy":85phuzyc said:
development_cycle":85phuzyc said:
Talk to me about that Rock Shox pump please.

It may resurrect :LOL: but the rubbers have hardened and it will need re-sealing, gauge rattles too.

Cheers

None of that means anything to me, will I be able to pump up my forks as it is or does it need to be fixed? If so, can it even be fixed? I don'tmind fixing it if it is possible but as I have never used or owned one I have no idea what is involved. I will take it if I can use it even once or if repair seems possible. If not I'll leave it for someone else for parts or something.

Cheers

development_cycle":22jak981 said:
wadsy":22jak981 said:
development_cycle":22jak981 said:
Talk to me about that Rock Shox pump please.
It may resurrect :LOL: but the rubbers have hardened and it will need re-sealing, gauge rattles too.
Cheers

None of that means anything to me, will I be able to pump up my forks as it is or does it need to be fixed? If so, can it even be fixed? I don'tmind fixing it if it is possible but as I have never used or owned one I have no idea what is involved. I will take it if I can use it even once or if repair seems possible. If not I'll leave it for someone else for parts or something.
Cheers

As it is, you will not be able to pump your forks, it needs to be fixed.

As I said, the internal rubber seal on the plunger will need replacing and where the gauge screws into the pump body needs re-sealing.

I cannot guarantee that it can be fixed, which is why I'm only asking for postage costs.

Cheers

wadsy":273dd5b0 said:
As it is, you will not be able to pump your forks, it needs to be fixed.

As I said, the internal rubber seal on the plunger will need replacing and where the gauge screws into the pump body needs re-sealing.

I cannot guarantee that it can be fixed, which is why I'm only asking for postage costs.

Cheers

Ok buddy I think I will have to leave it then. It looks like something suited either to someone that already has one for parts or for someone who has access to knowledge and parts to repair it. Thanks for your help.

Oury grips to match above tyres, fitted/remove - not used! - £12

Are the above still available? Thanks :)

dendy":po3izxem said:
Oury grips to match above tyres, fitted/remove - not used! - £12

Are the above still available? Thanks :)

Yes they are :)

Latest posts

Back