Mountain Mayhem 2015 - Team coordination and sign up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The History Man":1x1uvu00 said:
Do you remember this time last tear I was in ccu? Will that cover it? Still on some funky meds post surgery.

Will that get me in? And I've got man flu. :mrgreen:

You can definitely buy your way in with funky meds! :mrgreen:

Re:

Tried to get the 'priority booking' the other day. But have to join Facebook. So I did that. But it wouldn't let me in, saying that my email password was wrong when I know it's right! FFS! :evil:
Think I'll just do a big ride in my local area instead. Is it really worth the aggro? :evil:

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1wtno7tn said:
Tried to get the 'priority booking' the other day. But have to join Facebook. So I did that. But it wouldn't let me in, saying that my email password was wrong when I know it's right! FFS! :evil:
Think I'll just do a big ride in my local area instead. Is it really worth the aggro? :evil:

Mike

Ah go on.......

You can always ride a couple in a row

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 533
Re:

:cry: I'm officially no-mates-Murray :cry:

Even Facebook doesn't want me! Can it get any worse ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll probably even be rejected if I tweet a twitter fingy too, whatever that is :? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Decision made, going solo for this one. See you all there lads and lasses! ;)

Mike

Mike Muz 67":1wq4vxgb said:
Decision made, going solo for this one. See you all there lads and lasses! ;)

Mike

you sire are fecking mad :shock:

I think there will be a large contingency of solo's this year Letmetalktomark and also Spencer
left our ten man team this year for the allure of a solo effort.

your far braver than me

Re:

Good on ya Mike - sure I speak for all the lazy ten-manners when I say we'll be happy to help keep you on track (literally) :D

elPedro666":1iskyh9g said:
Good on ya Mike - sure I speak for all the lazy ten-manners when I say we'll be happy to help keep you on track (literally) :D

Thanks mate , I may need it :LOL:
Not seen Spencer since his alcohol induced stupor at Surrey Hills two years ago! :facepalm:
I kinda see it like this. I can eat, sleep and ride whenever I feel like it. Just get on my bike and go! No thinking I have to be at exchange at whatever time, or fear letting my team down. Biggest concern will be backache.

Now the BIG question, which bikes?

1 : Steel/rigid/cantis, or,
2 : alloy/hardtail/Vbrakes?

Maybe one hardtail to allow for fatigue?

How many will fit in the back of a Golf hatchback?

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back