MOUNTAIN-CYCLE-

Not sure how they ride, compared with modern techy linkage bikes etc... But they still look great IMO.

if you picked it up for £150 you could probably get a fair few quid for selling on the headset and forks and have a very cheap frame.

What sort of price should san andreas frames normally go for? I'm interested in bidding on this one as I'd like one to go with my Super V. Ideally one that is suitable for my height (6' 2" and normally have a 19" frame).

Thanks
Ed

around the £175-£200 mark sometimes more if newer. very adjustable gemetry. I'm 6'3" with long legs and mine's great.

i love san andreases. i want one. maybe next year some time. early bomber Z1's up front i reckon.

That's the third time I've seen that frame listed. The same ad each time. After the first time I saw it, I contacted the guy after the auction closed but didn't get a response. Odd - has plenty of recent feedback

cce":1zc9a2x1 said:
i love san andreases. i want one. maybe next year some time. early bomber Z1's up front i reckon.

You need Suspenders forks on the front and pro stop brake .

I can confirm they ride as well as more modern bikes.

Have had 3 of them now the last one having mavericks up front teamed up with a fifth element rear giving 6" front and rear suspension weighing in at approx 24Lbs!

Awesome bike......why oh why did I sell it :cry:

Back