MOTOR CHAT

I can't get anything tasty like that covered for personal use without bumping my trade insurance up a lot. I would like another WRX sometime, but actually not in winter. They make great summer cars on dry roads.

Actually had mine for business use!
Still went like stink loaded up with a dozen 1360 litre oxygen cylinders.

Speaking of which Ive chucked a shit load of money at the Patmobile/MacRetro Tour Bus over
the last week or so.

Fcuking garages :evil:

Wachoo get done Rob ?

Gratefull i dont have to rely on them too much, impressed with the BMW indy Mr P recommended a while ago though so would use them again for the big 7 if i'm stuck.

RobMac":1ar4qm0t said:
Speaking of which Ive chucked a shit load of money at the Patmobile/MacRetro Tour Bus over
the last week or so.

Fcuking garages :evil:

Me too :facepalm:

Previa decided not to play ball at MOT time but had to be fixed £££

BMW is comletely in self destruct mode and recently sorn'd until I can get it well again £££?

Recently acquired scooby decided to burst two brake pipes within a week of MOT then my dog decided to rip the boot space apart £££

VW Camper currently undergoing major surgery £££££

Gonny have to rationalise - but that was the plan onyways :LOL:

Scooby and VW my vote. We are down to a half dozen well worn motors, but the car I am driving almost all the time is the Legacy shiteheap.

It can't get up a couple of the tracks I need to pass with the barely 6 inch clearance but there is a way round that works. Apart from that it is as fast as I can drive on every road, and that is saving me time on the Pajero every day.

Once the nasty weather hits, if it does, we will revert to the 'proper' 4x4s, but you can bounce over stuff the heavier gear tries to plough through with these things, and my outlay of half a grand means I don't give a swing when I stuff it!

Got my eye on a Alfa Romeo 147. A lot o car for 2 grand. I've driven some very nice cars over the years but been using a Transit for business. Damn I miss my wee golf r32

Back