Modern- Talas, Avid, Saint, Syntace, Thomson, USE, SunRingle

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
The following is all less than 8 weeks and maybe two three shortish local rides old. It is all completely as new and unmarked unless stated. All include UK postage (send out usually with 3-4 days work permitting)

Da Bomb Nuclear headset in green ano. Fitted and then removed, zero miles £20

Green accesories- set of 4 green bottle cage bolts and pr green bar end plugs, all good £8

Shimano Saint M810 2009 rear mech, short cage. No wear or marks, as new £60

Shimano Saint M810 2009 RH shifter, as new £30

USE Atom Carbon Lo Rise Bar. Uncut, very light and stiff £30SOLD

pr Kenda Nevegal 2.5 Stick-E Tomac tyres. Less than one miles use £35

Sun Ringle Blend 1.0 All mountain wheelset, 2009 Sun Rims, DBspokes, Black with silver spokes, disc only. Run perfectly true and bearings smooth. 1 month old £150

Shimano Saint M805 Crankset inc BB. Single 34T ring. One very very small hair line scratch on drive side from leaning another bike against it, otherwise as new. £75SOLD PENDING

XT 9 speed cassette 12-32T. 20 miles max from new £20SOLD

Syntace F99 XC stem. Ti bolt upgrade 94grams, 1 1/8th, STD dia bars, 80mm reach. Unmarked and perfect £30SOLDpr

Conti Mountain King 2.4. Less than 15 milesfrom new £30SOLD

Thompson Elite post 27.2 layback post in black. 400 mm long. No marking, just one ride old £35SOLD

Fizik Gobi XM wingflex saddle. Unmarked, very comfy and light. Unmarked and as new £35SOLD

Fox Talas 32 RLC 2008. 100-140mm travel, post mount, lock out, great fork, very plush. The large FOX decals have been removed for that stealthy look but are available on eBay for a few quid. Steerer is uncut and over 200mm and fitted with star nut. Comes with manual and will throw in a shock pump. Completely as new and unmarked £250SOLD

Avid Code 5 2009 All Mountain brakeset. 4 piston calipers, 203mm front and 185mm rotors, still on original pads which still look as new. All fittings, instructions etc. Again unmarked and as new £160SOLD

More to follow

cheers
si   

Proper temptations there mate!!

What size are the Saint cranks? Are they M805's?

Shifter is 9speed only I guess. :)

Can I see a pic of the Syntace stem. Is it a 2009 stem like this?

picture3752_Syntace.jpg

Sytace stem sold pending

Cassette sold pending to Sidewinder

Fork and brakes dibs to TheFallGuy pending pics

Continentals Sold

ta

Si

reanimation":3lkraw61 said:
Proper temptations there mate!!

What size are the Saint cranks? Are they M805's?

Shifter is 9speed only I guess. :)

Cranks are M805 and aside from that tiny hairline scratch next to the axle are mint- no wear on arms or ring. Arms are 170mm long and axle is for 67-73mm shells.

Yes, shifter is 9 speed.

Si

jimmy5willy":96007jcj said:
Got a picture of the use carbon bar?
And what length is uncut?

Ta.

680mm wide and with approx 5 deg backsweep. Can do pic to your phone or email- have run out of room on photobucket/flickr this month.

Dr S":htvwjq3b said:
jimmy5willy":htvwjq3b said:
Got a picture of the use carbon bar?
And what length is uncut?

Ta.

Can do pic to your phone or email- have run out of room on photobucket/flickr this month.

You should do what I do - Set up a dummy Facebook/myspace account. There you can upload as many photos as you like, its free and there's no limitations.
Problem solved. ;)

I'll pm you my email address. :cool:

Latest posts

Back